We may collect the following information:
- Personally identifiable information (email address, name, address, phone number, etc.)
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- your employment related information (such as a resume or references)
- If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behavior
- Contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
We do not share your personal information with anyone else for whatever reason unless required by statutes. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- If you request to receive our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send these documents to you.
- Helping to establish and verify the identity of website users
- Processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications
- Providing services and support to website users
We do not save your passwords or cvv details used for making any payments.
Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we may collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the website. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction types, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amounts, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect data about the type of browser you are using, your domain name (the name of your internet service provider, or your company name), the time and length of your visit, the pages you view and the order in which you view them, and the site you last visited before coming to www.deesbakestudio.com. We use this information only to improve our site’s content and structure. You will remain anonymous to us unless you provide us with your Personal Information.
We may engage other companies to perform a variety of functions, such as to fulfill orders, assist with promotions, provide technical assistance, etc. (collectively, “Related Companies”). Related Companies may use your information only to the extent necessary for these companies to fulfill their functions/operations, and for no other purpose.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us improve our website in order to tailor it to customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. You may set your browser to refuse the “cookie,” but there may be pages on our site you will not be able to access if you do. We may also collect aggregated data, which is data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined. We may use aggregated data at our discretion.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.